Returns & Exchanges
Can I get a refund on my purchases if I change my mind?
- Returns and exchanges will not be accepted based on crystal characteristics or on change of mind.
- Please note that natural stones are minerals from the earth and each one is beautiful and unique in pattern and crystalline composure; therefore no two crystals will ever be the same. Their appearance may vary from the images shown and they may contain tiny fissures and pits along with inclusions and beautiful markings within the crystal itself.
How can I get a refund for an item that's broken on arrival?
- Unfortunately, accidents happen even with the amount of effort we go to in ensuring we wrap those crystal beauties with as much protection as possible.
- If the item is faulty or broken, we will be happy to issue you a full refund of the purchase price. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the broken item and we will make contact with you to discuss the best possible solution for you.
- If the item is a one off or completely unique item, then we will offer you a full refund as the item most likely can't be replaced.
- If the item is able to be replaced, we will send you a replacement item.
- Once approved, we will refund using your original payment method. We will do this as quickly as possible from our end, however, please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund or credit.
How long does it take for a refund to be processed?
- For items that qualify for a refund, we will process your refund as quickly as possible, usually no later than 2-3 business days.
- We refund via the same method as which you originally paid for and will notify you once the refund has been processed from our end, however please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund or credit.
How long do I have to return an item that is faulty or broken on arrival?
- We have a 30-day return policy for items that are faulty, however if an item is broken on arrival, please let us know as soon as you can via email.
For faulty items to be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. To start the return process, you can contact us at email@example.com
- Once we receive your email, in consultation with you, we will discuss the next steps. For example, we may send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Please contact us as soon as you notice an issue at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
- Please inspect your order upon receiving it and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can sort out the issue and make it right for you. We are all about customer service and making sure our customers are happy. We will go the extra mile to ensure that you receive the best service possible.
- Please reach out to us if you have any further questions as we would be happy to help you at email@example.com
Can I cancel or change my order?
- Once an order is shipped, we are unable to cancel or change the order if the item is already in transit.
- However, if the item has not been shipped, we will gladly make changes or cancel your order.So if you would like to add an extra item to bundle the shipping or delete an item, we are more than happy to accommodate you,
- Please note we usually ship very quickly, in most cases the next business day once the order has passed through check out.
- Please let us know as soon as possible so we can do all we can to meet your request. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Something is missing from my order!
- Please make sure that the item isn’t hiding in the wrapping or stuck to the inside of the parcel. Smaller items such as tumble stones are usually wrapped up in bubble wrap and padding within your parcel.
- If you still can’t find it? Please just get in touch with us as soon as possible at email@example.com
I didn’t receive a confirmation order in my inbox
- Please make sure that you’ve checked your junk and spam folders in case the automatic notification has been sent there. You can mark us as “SAFE” too so that you won’t miss any future emails from us in future.
- Still having trouble? Not to worry, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name used at checkout, so we can find your order details and resend it to you.
Delivery and Shipping
When will my order be shipped?
- For full detailed information on shipping times,costs etc,please refer to our shipping information page here.
Can I pick up my item directly from you?
- At this stage, we are operating as an online store only, so there is no option for pick up from our studio in Sydney Australia.
How do I track my order?
- Once you have paid and checked out, we will endeavour to fulfill your items usually the next business day. You will receive an automated email to show that we have started to pick and pack your order.
- Once dispatched and posted,you will receive another email from us with the Australia Post tracking number.
- You can monitor your parcel progress on the Australia Post website here
- It can take a few hours, sometimes 24 hours to show any kind of an update on the tracking link on Australia Post website, which is out of our hands.
What are the international taxes, duties, etc. that I have to pay?
- Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The general amount for the duties and taxes fee is about 20% of the dollar amount of the merchandise. However, this is just a general guideline and may vary depending on the country to which the order was shipped. You should contact your customs office for specific amounts and percentages.
- GemRox cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
What payments do you accept?
- We accept all major credit and debits cards,Paypal,Apple Pay,G Pay and Afterpay.
- You can also use our GemRox Gift Card to help pay for purchases.
Can I use more than one card per order?
- We can only accept one card payment per order.
When does my gift certificate expire?
- Gift certificates expire 3 years from the date they were purchased.
- Gift certificates are E-Vouchers that will be emailed to you directly. You can then forward the E-Voucher as a gift to the gift recipient should you choose to give it as a gift.
Source of Crystals
Where do you source your crystals and stones from?
- Our crystals and stones are sourced from various locations from around the world, mainly Brazil. Other locations include Madagasca, Mexico, Indonesia, Australia, Turkey and USA.
- Due to Covid, currently we use trusted wholesalers in Australia to source our products.
- Our products are ethically sourced.
Where are you located?
- We are an Australian owned business located in Sydney selling online only.
- In the future, we hope to open a bricks and mortar store in Sydney to showcase our beautiful and unique range of crystals.
Warranty for crystals and stones?
- Natural stones are minerals from the earth and each one is beautiful and unique in pattern and crystalline composure; therefore no two crystals will ever be the same. Their appearance can vary from the images shown and they may contain tiny fissures and pits along with inclusions and beautiful markings within the crystal itself.
- If the item is faulty or broken, we will glady issue you a full refund. Please email us at email@example.com with a photo of the item and we will go from there.
Warranty for jewellery items
- We will glady offer an exchange or refund for all jewellery items such as pendants, necklaces, bracelets and rings if the item is defective or broken in transit. Please contact us as soon as possible with a photo of the item and we will start the process for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For jewellery items please refer to the suggested sizings in the listing, particularly if the items vary in different sizes. If an item does not fit you, please contact us to return the item in its unused state.
- Please note that there are no exchanges for earrings for change of mind due to health regulations.
- The warranty does not cover any normal wear and tear or scratches once the item has been worn. Bracelets must be used and maintained appropriately, particularly stretch bracelets.
- As some items have metal attachments or chains, if they are not sterling silver, stainless steel or pure gold, they may tarnish as they are considered costume jewellery. Please keep them away from perfumes, hairsprays, moisturisers, water and other jewellery cleaning products.
Can I order a custom crystal kit specific to my needs?
- Generally the answer is YES!! If you have an idea of the stones you would like or need help curating a specific pack for you, please contact us at email@example.com and we will endeavour to help you. We have access to a lot of different varieties of crystals and stones but don’t always put them in the crystal kits, as some stones are very expensive or hard to source due to Covid but we will do our best to accommodate you.
- We will then give you a price guide and if you are happy to proceed, we will create a custom website which will allow you to process your payment for the kit via our website.
Are the crystals cleansed of negative energy before I receive them?
- Yes, all our crystals are cleansed with palo santo or sage before being dispatched.
- Please ensure you continue to cleanse your crystals from time to time. If you would like to know how to do this, see our section on the homepage under “Learn” about how to take care of your crystals.